Located on Pentonville Road, N1, our boutique campus is in the heart of London. UCL campus and King's Cross St Pancras International are within walking distance.
Only a few minutes from Angel tube station (Norther line), our neighbourhood is a student and professionals friendly area, with lots of cafés, theatres, shops and restaurants within the vicinity.
Our campus benefits from exceptional outdoor spaces including a rooftop, as well as large, bright and brand-new classrooms, all equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi, video projectors and incorporated sound systems.
Through the benefits of a cooperation agreement with University College London (UCL), our full-time students also have access to numerous UCL facilities, including:
- UCL libraries
- UCL student societies
- UCL sport activities and facilities
- UCL virtual learning environment resources
Please note that for 2021/22 newly admitted students who use the student visa route, this teaching partnership with UCL sadly needs to be paused until we finalise our registration with the Office for Students. However, our Student Life partnership with UCL remains. Please head to our dedicated page for newly admitted students to get the most up-to-date information about this.
Our students also benefit from access to Dauphine - PSL Virtual Learning Environment:
- Student portal MyDauphine and Moodle (previously MyCourse, Blackboard)
- A Microsoft Office 365 account with the full range of online tools
- Online Dauphine – PSL library resources (45 databases, 30 000 electronic journals, 38 000 electronic books)