Located on Pentonville Road, N1, our campus is in the heart of London. UCL campus and St Pancras International are within walking distance.
Only a few minutes from Angel tube station, our neighbourhood is a student and professionals friendly area, with lots of cafés, theatres, shops and restaurants within the vicinity.
Our campus benefits from exceptional outdoor spaces including a rooftop, as well as large and brand-new classrooms, all equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi, video projectors and incorporated sound systems.
Through the benefits of a cooperation agreement with University College London (UCL), our full-time students also have access to numerous UCL facilities, including:
- UCL libraries
- UCL student societies
- UCL sport activities and facilities
- UCL virtual learning environment resources
Our students also benefit from access to Dauphine - PSL Virtual Learning Environment:
- Student portal MyDauphine and MyCourse (Blackboard)
- A Microsoft Office 365 account with the full range of online tools
- Online Dauphine – PSL library resources (45 databases, 30 000 electronic journals, 38 000 electronic books)