Dauphine London - PSL, specialising in Economics and Management, is recruiting a Quality Manager. Dauphine London – PSL is a UK Higher Education provider that offers programmes leading to the award of degrees from the prestigious French Université Paris-Dauphine - PSL. EQUIS accredited, Université Paris-Dauphine – PSL is a member of PSL (Paris Sciences et Lettres Research University), placed 36th in the Shanghai World Academic ranking 2020. Dauphine London – PSL currently runs undergraduate courses in Economics, Management and Law, summer programmes, a start-up incubator, Executive Education programmes, and a variety of seminars and conferences. Since 2019, we have been engaged in the process of registering with the Office for Students, which includes compliance with the QAA framework.
We are looking for a well organised, rigorous and proactive professional, wishing to help us strengthen and develop the Campus’s standards and its quality assurance framework.
Reporting: he/she reports to the Managing Director.
Cooperation: he/she works in close cooperation with the Heads of Programmes, the Academic Leads, the Modules Leaders and the Programmes Administration Team.
- Managing the review and development of the Campus’s academic policies and procedures by keeping abreast of HE initiatives and developments, including new initiatives arising from the UK Quality Code and guidance from the OfS.
- Responsible for maintaining policies and procedures and core programme documentation and uploading onto the Virtual Learning Environment and Campus website.
- Assisting the Managing Director to ensure compliance with external requirements e.g. OfS, EQUIS, QAA.
- Oversee the Campus’s student surveys including the analysis of the survey results, proposing recommendations for improvements in the delivery of programmes and follow-up.
- Ensure quality documentation is up-to-date and versioning correctly managed
- Monitor various quality indicators – this includes collect of data on candidates, current and former students
- Contribute to the preparation of Academic Boards
- Maintaining version control of programme and course documentation, including coordinating the production of programme specifications, course descriptors and programme handbooks, coordinating current programme and course modifications.
- Contribute to the preparation of the Course Boards
- Coordinating External Examiner induction
- Coordinating collaborative partner approval events; and coordinating annual and programme review processes with the College’s collaborative partners.
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with staff to ensure consistent application of regulations and policies, advising/briefing/training staff as necessary.
- General administrative duties to include minute taking, diary management, coordinating internal and external meetings, assistance with presentation preparation
Qualification and experience:
- Significant relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree as a minimum.
- Previous experience in Higher Education.
- A Quality certification is desirable.
- French (B1+ level) is desirable.
Essential skills and aptitude:
- Very well organized
- Rigorous • Excellent English
- IT savvy Microsoft suite
- Planning, priorities and time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Positive minded
- Good adaptability skills
- Attentive to details
Location: London, N1 and homeworking partially.
Hours: 20 to 28 hours per week. Some flexibility would be appreciated during peak times. The post could eventually evolve to a full-time position.
Remuneration: £ K 35 – £ K 47 per annum pro rata (50 to 70% full-time equivalent)
- 35 days holidays + bank holidays per annum pro rata
- Funding for continuous professional development
- Attractive pension plan.
Starting date: May 2021
To apply: please send a CV to email@example.com