To apply for entry to one of our unique Summer Schools, please complete the online form below (opening on 17 December 2021):
Submit your application here
You will need to provide:
- A personal statement, outlining what you hope to gain from the Summer School (up to 500 words)
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Your 2020-21 grades transcript (for students only)
- Your most recent English language test certificate: we require a minimum of B2 level
- Send an application fee* of £50 upon instruction
*If you are not successful in this application, we will return your application fee.
Please note, with limited places on offer, it is advisable to apply as early as possible to secure your participation. Applications for 2022 Summer Schools are considered on a rolling basis from January 2022 onwards.
Apply before 20 February 2022 to get up to 15% discount. Please click here to get more information about fees and funding.