Our application window for the 2021 Summer Schools is now closed. We will update this page for 2022 in due course.
To apply for entry to one of our unique Dauphine London Summer Schools, an online form needs to be completed.
You will need to provide:
- A personal statement, outlining what you hope to gain from the Summer School (up to 500 words)
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Your 2019-20 grades transcript (for students only)
- If available, your most recent English language test certificate
- Send an application fee* of £50 upon instruction
*If you are not successful in this application, we will return your application fee.
Please note, with limited places on offer, it is advisable to apply as early as possible to secure your participation. Applications for 2021 Summer Schools are considered on a rolling basis from January 2021 onwards.