Don't miss the deadline: hit 'Submit' on your EMBA application
If you are thinking about applying for an Executive MBA, you have probably considered the difficulty of finding the ideal format that would best optimise your time, balancing your studies with your professional commitments, and that would still give you an international competitive edge with a high-academic level.
Flexibility is key - this is why we have designed the English blended version of the Executive MBA of Université Paris Dauphine - PSL. Hear what Pr. Nicolas Berland has to say about the programme:
For more than 20 years, the Dauphine - PSL Executive MBA has trained hundreds of French and foreign executives in responsible management methods. Our London institution is pleased to offer the EMBA in a blended format, taught 100% in English and optimised specifically for high-ranking professionals with a very busy schedule.
Taught and led by renowned academics and senior executives, our EMBA benefits from the highest guidance of leading researchers, practitioners, and industry experts.
- High-academic teaching level, fully delivered in English
- A blend of online e-learning, bespoke coaching sessions
- Face-to-face seminars in London and Paris every term packed
- Level up your professional network with prestige networking events
Are you ready to enhance your skill set for career success?
Join the April 2022 EMBA cohort!
With our next application deadline approaching, here are the key dates and links for you:
- 🚀Apply by 19 January 2022 to be considered by the next Selection Committe on 21 January 2022*
- ⏳ Submit your applicationhere
- 🌐 Find more information about the programme, the faculty team, application and funding information on our dedicated page here
- 📅 Register for our next information session here
* You can benefit from a scholarship. The sooner you apply, the sooner the Committee can schedule your interview and the closer you will be to securing your place on the programme.