Our 6-to-18 months incubation programme aims to support startups by providing world class services and the coaching needed during early stages of development:
- A place to stay, with offices located in London - Islington (next to Angel)
- A networking community of students and startups
- Access to mutualised professional services (at lower-cost)
- Personalised C-level mentoring sessions
- As well as an easy gateway to the French and EU markets
During your 6-to-18 months incubation period at the Dauphine London Incubator, you will successfully overcome those first business hurdles: validating your proof of concept, designing your growth model, igniting your business, marketing your offer, signing your first contracts, setting up your processes and KPIs and raising funds.
Dauphine London Incubator offers 2 co-working spaces where we are happy to welcome selected startups, where you all can benefit from:
- Coaching from entrepreneurs in Residence and mentors (leadership, resilience skills and an entrepreneurial mindset…)
- Access to a network of partners.
- Access to a network of vetted interns from Dauphine - PSL.
- Workshops covering subjects such as Customer Segmentation, Marketing, Law, Sales, Digital Marketing, Design and Public Speaking (experts).
- Weekly digital masterclasses available on “entrepreneurs oven ready” topics.
- Access to exclusive Entrepreneurs dinners with worldwide rocktar founders.
- Access to Université Paris Dauphine - PSL’s ecosystem, with their students, professors, and its powerful alumni network (90,000 worldwide, including 3,500 in the UK).
- Preferential access to a bundle of selected professional services, find the list here #£££
- Access to our co-working space in the Paris-Dauphine Incubator #INTERNATIONAL
- With “all” you need: coffee machine, fridge and microwave, printer, meeting room & good vibe #ALLINCLUSIVE
- Regular follow-up with your mentor and the incubator team to challenge ideas and help accelerate your business #PRICELESS
startups are still active after 3 years
jobs created (and growing!)
funding for our startups