Join us and secure your dream job in Finance
Our Finance Summer School aims to help you build your personal network in the financial world and to help you polish your financial English skills to be able to work in the main anglophone centres worldwide, including London, New York and Singapore.
26 June - 27 July 2023
26 June - 14 July 2023
What is the Finance Summer School?
The Finance Summer School provides key insights into the workings of financial markets and the operations of the UK’s leading institutions.
You will also learn how to build your profile and personal network as well as polish your financial English skills to be able to work in major anglophone financial centres worldwide, including London, New York and Singapore.
We aim to raise your profile visibility and maximise your chances of getting noticed during the screening process and interview phase of top finance jobs. The core course is taught by experts in their field from the worlds of academia and business, blending theoretical knowledge with hands-on experience and soft-skills development.
You will be taught by senior executives from the Finance industry who work at companies such as Blackrock, Lloyds Bank, Goldman Sachs and BNP, and you will meet recruiters with extensive experience in the global Finance Industry for you to experience an end-to-end recruitment process in the City.
Anyone with a thirst for knowledge and the ambition to push themselves further in their academic life or career. We look for mature students (who have finished their undergraduate degree or are soon to graduate) who will thrive in a challenging and fulfilling environment. You might also be in your early career or preparing to start a Master’s degree in the near future.
This programme is ideal for all students looking to polish their financial English skills and build global job opportunities in the financial world. It is also a way to quickly increase your IELTS or TOEFL-IBT to ensure entry into Master's programme.
We look for:
- Students with an international outlook
- Students who want to work in Finance worldwide
- Young professionals who target the global Finance industry and want to boost their profile
- Candidates with a current intermediate/advanced English level who wants to boost their English level
- Students, recent graduates or young professionals with a minimum background in Management and Finance (the essentials of accounting/business management are a prerequisite.)
Over 65% of students who attended this course in 2019 were later accepted onto a Finance Masters programme at Université Paris Dauphine - PSL.
The programme contains a powerful combination of structured classroom learning and real-world experience of the Finance industry. You will have the opportunity to expand your personal network in the financial world, by meeting professionals from the main global financial centres, such as London, New York and Singapore. You will also learn how to master job interviews in the financial sector, by meeting recruiters from top financial institutions and experiencing an end-to-end recruitment process in the City.
During the programme you will learn about:
- Building your personal network in the financial world
- Building a powerful CV and LinkedIn profile
- Polishing your financial English skills
- Making an impact on job interviews and experiencing end-to-end recruitment processes
- Entrepreneurial finance
- Working in an international environment
- Anglophone business culture