This section concerns students who applied via Parcoursup (French Baccalaureate): you will find below the steps to confirm your place.
Kindly note that our campus closes from 29 July to 18 August.
Your registration consists of the two first steps:
STEP 1 - UK REGISTRATION - AS OF 6 JUNE
- Your registration with the London campus (UK) must be completed as soon as possible to ensure that you get your student visa and/or study certificate at the earliest. Click here to complete your UK registration.
The first instalment of tuition fees or provision of evidence granting you fee exemption is required to validate your registration and secure your place with us.
- If you need a student visa:
Please read the above section "Student Visas" and consult our dedicated page to find out more about it.
You cannot apply for your student visa before you receive your Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from us. This Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) can be issued only by our administrative services, at least 12 working days from the day you have completed your registration.
STEP 2 - FRENCH REGISTRATION - AS OF 5 JULY
Your registration with the ‘Scolarité Centrale’ of Université Paris Dauphine – PSL (France) must be completed via the following link: click here to access the form.
In line with the deadlines imposed by Parcoursup platform, please note that you will be considered to have resigned without any possible appeal if you do not complete your administrative registration with the 'Scolarité Centrale' with the given window.
STEP 3 - COMPLETE YOUR ENROLMENT - AS OF 11 JULY
After both your UK and French registations being successfully completed, you will be invited to complete your Enrolment (final step).
Your Enrolment consists of: the choice of your elective modules and the provision of your personal and pedagogical information.
YOUR WELCOME PACK
As soon as your UK registration is validated by our administrative services, you will receive by email:
- Your welcome pack*
- Your invoice receipt (mandatory document for your French registration)
- Your student certificate
Your welcome pack includes: your 2022/23 academic calendar, your London Guide, your summer reading list and the link for your Enrolment.
IMPORTANT DATES RECAP:
- As of 2 June - confirm your choice on Parcoursup (“OUI définitif”), join our Newly Admitted Students Facebook Group, administered by our Bachelor's Student Ambassadors and follow their Instagram account: @dauphinelondon2021.
- As of 6 June - complete your UK registration.
- As of 5 July - complete your French registration.
- As of 11 July - complete your Enrolment.
- 29 July - 18 August: closure of the campus.
- 13 September - your Welcome Programme begins!
- 19 September - start of the first semester.