The tuition fees below are for the Bachelor’s in Economics and Management (BEM) programme for the 2023-2024 academic year.
For newly admitted and returning students
- A tuition fee of £10,450 (full academic year)
- A tuition fee of £5,225 for one undergraduate semester on the London campus and one semester on the Parisian campus (applicable in 3rd third year only, to students who were in LSO2 or BEM2 the previous year)
- A tuition fee of £0 for all the students benefiting from a Crous* grant (international equivalent students are considered on a case-by-case basis)
* Crous: Centre Regional des Oeuvres Universitaires et Scolaires.
Our Université works hard to ensure financial worries do not impact your studies. Every year, we offer non-repayable bursaries and scholarships.
Please note that:
- Since 2016, from 7 to 10% of students have benefited from free tuition fees every year (full exemption).
- Since 2016, annual scholarships and bursaries from £1,000 to £7,000 have been awarded to students needing further support to fund the education-related expenses incurred during their studies, on occasion this is in addition to a total tuition fees exemption.
- Application for London Campus scholarships and bursaries is available to all who meet the general entry requirements of the University. Allocations are decided by a Bursaries and Scholarship Committee on the basis of means and academic merit.
Click here for more information about financing your studies