The tuition fees below are for the Bachelor’s in Economics and Management (BEM) programme for the 2022-2023 academic year.
For newly admitted and returning students:
- A tuition fee of £9,900 (full academic year)
- A tuition fee of £4,950 for one undergraduate semester (applicable in 3 third year only)
- A tuition fee of £0 for all the students benefiting from a Crous* grant (or international equivalent)
* Crous: Centre Regional des Oeuvres Universitaires et Scolaires.
Our Université works hard to ensure financial worries do not impact your studies. Every year, we offer non-repayable bursaries and scholarships.
Please note that:
- Since 2016, from 7 to 10% of students have benefited from free tuition fees every year (full exemption).
- Since 2016, annual scholarships and bursaries from £1,000 to £7,000 have been awarded to students needing further support to fund the education-related expenses incurred during their studies, on occasion this is in addition to a total tuition fees exemption.
- Application for London Campus scholarships and bursaries is available to all who meet the general entry requirements of the University. Allocations are decided by a Bursaries and Scholarship Committee on the basis of means and academic merit.
Click here for more information about financing your studies