Welcome to our Executive MBA, an 18-month blended programme to move your career forward.
Our Executive MBA is an 18-month, part-time programme, designed for executives looking to challenge their business mindset, leadership and management skills.
This new track of the historical Dauphine - PSL Executive MBA (EMBA) is entirely taught in English with mostly-online lectures. It includes three value-adding on-site study trips; two weeks in London and one 3-day study-trip in Paris with students from the original programme around a business game, for even greater cross-fertilization of experience.
While benefiting from the same curriculum as the Parisian programme that has existed for over 20 years, the London Executive MBA differs by its flexibility and its resolutely international outlook. The course will allow managers seeking flexibility to maintain their professional responsibilities with a recognized EMBA degree while limiting their carbon footprint by reducing travel.
Our EMBA focuses on organisation, cohesion, caring and responsible management. The success of the Executive MBA lies in the ability of its executive graduates to make key decisions for their business. It presents excellent opportunities for participants to network and bond with other high-achieving professionals from diverse backgrounds.
- Establish a strategy to be broken down into an action plan
- Manage/deploy financial levers for value creation
- Build an efficient and sustainable business strategy
- Support business growth and manage projects
- Manage a diverse workforce
- Develop your intercultural management skills
- Assert your leadership to achieve your goals
- Develop business and networking opportunities
Who is it for?
The London Executive MBA is aimed at high-achieving executives from diverse geographical, educational, and professional backgrounds who are:
- Currently employed
- With at least a Bachelor’s degree
- And 5 years of professional executive experience
- Fluent in English
The MBA at a glance
- 490 hours over 18 months
- Upcoming start date
- 29 September 2023
- Weekly online study/tailored support sessions (evenings and weekends fortnightly) and 3 weeks of on-site teaching, company visits and networking events in London and a 3-day study-trip in Paris
- Online e-learning (70%), London (25%), Paris (5%)
- Degree or certificate issued
- The London Executive MBA leads to the award of both the MBA and a Masters in Management of Université Paris Dauphine – PSL, a selective world-class higher education institution recognised as a ‘Grand Etablissement’ in France