Our third year focus on Management and offers a similar curriculum to the Management ('Gestion') track offered on the Parisian campus, but it is taught entirely in English, with an anglophone focus. Here is what you will learn in your third year:
Essentials in Management:
- Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Management Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Human Resources Management
- Strategy and Marketing Essentials
High standards towards proficiency in multiple languages:
- CEFR C1 level of English as the minimum target for all students
- Possibility of studying a second foreign language at the UCL's Center of Languages and International education
- Opportunity to study a third foreign language for our students who have already attained a CEFR C2 Level in English
- Law (business and contract)
Soft Skills & Networking:
The Dauphine's Alumni community in the UK and in London is very active and as a Bachelor's student, you will have many occasions to engage in activities with professionals alongside the support offered through our Soft Skills and Employability module. This is a key step for students to build their professional network and find their end-of-year internship. Various workshops and extra-curricular projects (including Dauphine London Student Societies) are also offered throughout the year, helping our students to sharpen their soft skills.
Please note that if you are not a UK resident and do not hold a settled or pre-settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme, you will need a student visa to be able to study in the UK with us for more than 6 months. For the latest information about it, please consult our student visas page.